This website (hereinafter KYUBI SYSTEM) uses third-party cookies for the operation of its website and for its analysis. To find our all the information regarding our Cookies Policy, see the sections below:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for browsing. Without them, the page would not function properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping carts, multimedia player session cookies, etc).
- Personalization or configuration cookies: allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
- Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
- Advertising cookies: manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on the http://www.kyubisystem.com website are:
|Functional/Necessary||wordpress_sec_*||To prevent data theft by hackers. Stores account data.||WordPress||15 days|
|Analysis/Statistics||_gat_gtag_UA_*||Registers a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data about user traffic on the web.||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|Functional/Necessary||pll_language||Necessary to offer the visitor the pages in their preferred language.||KYUBI SYSTEM||1 year|
|Functional/Necessary||wordpress_test_cookie||Check if cookies are enabled or rejected.||WordPress||Session|
|Functional/Necessary||wordpress_logged_in_*||It checks if the visitor is logged in and keeps them in the system with their profile.||WordPress||Persistent|
|Analysis/Statistics||_gid||Count and trace the pages viewed by the web user.||Google Analytics||1 day|
|In the case of being registered within the web, they enable and determine the user’s personalized view.||WordPress||Persistent|
|Functional/Necessary||moove_gdpr_popup||Stores the user’s cookie preferences.||KYUBI SYSTEM||Session|
|Analysis/Statistics||_ga||Count and trace the pages viewed by the web user.||Google Analytics||2 years|
Data transfers to third countries
You can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in the section “What cookies do we use?”).
How do I uninstall cookies?
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of our cookies on his hard drive, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. Below, we provide the links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies for most browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 and https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Google Chrome: in Options> Advanced options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings> Safari> Block cookies. To learn more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: in Setting> Advanced> Privacy and security> Content settings> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: in Menu> Settings> Security and Privacy> Accept cookies to enable or disable the box. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer> More> Settings> enable or disable the Allow cookies box. To learn more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. Likewise, neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
The fact the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that their experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
KYUBI SYSTEM reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and / or applicable jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the Website. In any case, users will be previously informed of the changes in the aforementioned policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to read the Cookies Policy each time they access the website.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Last update January 2022