KYUBI SYSTEM, is a technological business unit whose vision is to cover the operational needs in management environments through the development of standard products based on new technologies (RFID, Bluetooth, etc.).
We consider the privacy of people important, both visitors to our site www.kyubisystem.com (hereinafter, the “website”) and any other affected who did not obtain information through it, whose data is processed by KYUBI SYSTEM as part of the provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” or the “user” and plural, “you” or the “users”). In this sense, KYUBI SYSTEM undertakes to process your data in accordance with the personal data protection regulations applicable and in force at all times. Specifically, KYUBI SYSTEM will comply with the premises established in: Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the aforementioned Organic Law, as well as those of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC is repealed and any others will apply correlatives of application in force at any time.
In any case, the user is solely responsible for the information provided on the website and if in the future KYUBI SYSTEM wishes to use it for fines other than those referred to, we will inform you of these new fines and request your consent, if necessary.
1.- Who is responsible for the treatment?
Contact details of the data controller:
Carretera del Mig, 54, L’hospitalet de Llobregat
Postal Code, 08907, Barcelona
2.- What are the data protection rights of users?
Users can request the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask KYUBI SYSTEM if it is processing your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data is inaccurate or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: KYUBI SYSTEM will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the user wants their data to be processed by another controller, KYUBI SYSTEM will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If the user had granted consent for a specific purpose, they may withdraw it whenever they wish, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
3.- How can you file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency?
The owner of the data can use the models and forms on the rights referred to in the previous point by going to the official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es)
Complaint to the Control Authority: If you consider that KYUBI SYSTEM is treating your personal data inappropriately, you can direct your claims to KYUBI SYSTEM or to the corresponding Control Authority. In Spain, you must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4.- In what cases do we collect personal data about you and what type are they?
If you decide to provide us with your personal data, KYUBI SYSTEM may have the data that appears in each of the forms that you fill out or those that you provide us in the different email accounts that KYUBI SYSTEM makes available to you to contact us.
5.- How do we use the personal data of users?
KYUBI SYSTEM informs the users to whom it applies that the personal data that they provide us and that we collect will be treated under the responsibility of KYUBI SYSTEM, being used for the purpose of:
- Respond to queries or requests for information that users of the website may make;
- Respond to your request to apply for a job;
- In the event that you have checked the corresponding box for such purposes, keep you informed by sending notifications/newsletters by email and/or other electronic means, the content of which will be mainly about our services and activities, projects, updates or new features and functions of our website.
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by applicable law or for which you have given your consent.
6.- Why do we treat your personal data?
KYUBI SYSTEM may process your personal data based on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when necessary to comply with the legal obligations of KYUBI SYSTEM and (D) as necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party.
7.- Who can access your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, said information may be accessed, indistinctly, by the following persons:
- Authorized KYUBI SYSTEM personnel or their representatives acting on behalf of KYUBI SYSTEM, subject to applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers that process the information as data processors, under the instructions of KYUBI SYSTEM). All this only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
KYUBI SYSTEM will communicate your data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that correspond in each case.
8.- Where is your personal data processed?
KYUBI SYSTEM will not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event that such transfers were made, KYUBI SYSTEM would do so in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Regardless of the place where your personal data is collected or processed, KYUBI SYSTEM watches over and guarantees that the service providers maintain the appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the information about you.
For more information on the use of contract models by KYUBI SYSTEM, contact us at email@example.com
9.- How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented the necessary technical measures in order to protect your data and information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user should be aware that the security measures are not impregnable. KYUBI SYSTEM is not responsible for the actions of third parties that, violating said measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
10.- How long will we keep your personal data?
The criteria we follow for this is determined by:
- The purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of said purpose.
- The reasons why the data is collected: p. e.g., in case of consent, you can revoke it at any time.
- Obligatory storage periods according to contractual and legal requirements.
Keep in mind that in some cases KYUBI SYSTEM is obliged to keep certain data about you.
The professionals who work at KYUBI SYSTEM and who have any type of intervention in the services provided to the user, are committed not to disclose or make use of the information they have accessed. The information provided by the user will, in any case, be considered confidential, and may not be used for purposes other than those related to the management linked to their requests and the services contracted from KYUBI SYSTEM, where appropriate. In this sense, we undertake not to divulge or disclose user information.
12.- Direct Marketing
We will not use the personal data of users for direct marketing purposes without their prior express consent.
If at any time you decide to stop receiving commercial or promotional information from KYUBI SYSTEM, you can, free of charge and without having to provide a justification, unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns and oppose the future processing of your personal data for such purposes by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the “opt-out” in the subject of the email. You can also use the unsubscribe procedure provided in any promotional message you receive from KYUBI SYSTEM.
Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, we may still need to contact you regarding important non-commercial information, such as troubleshooting, error detection or prevention.
13.- Automated Decision Making
We will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us to do so. In that case, we would inform you of the logic used in the decision, as well as the meaning and intended consequences of such processing for you.
14.- Links to other websites
Last update January 2022